Friday, August 21, 2009

Just a tip...

I just had to toss this out there for ya'll. While at HEB the other day, I was looking for breadcrumbs. I stumbled across TORTILLA CRUMBS!!!!! I had to snatch them up. While making my Chicken Cordon Azul tonight, I used them instead of the breadcrumbs. If you can find tortilla crumbs, get them, and use them. It's still good with breadcrumbs, but the tortilla crumbs made the chicken to die for. Trust me on this one. I guess you could make your own tortilla crumbs by putting corn tortillas in a food processor. I think it's just easier to buy them. So there was my PSA for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27/8/09

    Are they toasted?

    I may make some myself tonight, wasn't sure if they needed to be toasted

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't toasted at all. You could actually put corn tortillas through a food processor or crush tortilla chips very finely.

    ReplyDelete