Monday, October 17, 2011

Cookie Dough!

I admit, I am a sucker for chocolate chip cookie dough. I don't know how many times I have made a batch of chocolate chip cookies just so I could have some of the dough. Or the times I have bought the tube of cookie dough, but never actually baked the cookies. I'm not saying I didn't eat the cookies, they just weren't baked. Oops. This dip tastes just like the dough, and it doesn't require any baking!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Ingredients:
8oz cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter (the real stuff)
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1T brown sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts, optional

Directions:
Blend together the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until combined. Add in the powdered sugar and brown sugar, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts, if you like nuts. It's delicious either way. Serve with graham cracker sticks, or you can just eat spoonfuls of it and pretend you're a kid again. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment