Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some Alfredo Love...

This has got to be one of my all time favorite meals. I love Alfredo sauce. I could just eat it with a spoon right from the saucepan. Or I could be more civilized and pour some into a bowl and dip garlic bread into it. I may or may not have done this a time or two. My husband might be just as guilty of it as I am. It's a great midnight snack! Who could resist something that has both butter and cheese in it?

Alfredo Sauce

8 oz. package cream cheese
3/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 c milk
1/2 c butter
pepper - to taste

Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until you have a smooth sauce. Serve over any type of pasta you like. I usually toss some chicken and spinach into my bowl. It's that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment